We're Looking for a New Dentist
If you want to bring your expertise to Avon Dental, apply today!
Our Team is Growing
● Are you an experienced Doctor that wants the joys of exceptional patient care, without the hassle of running the day-to-day operations of a dental practice?
● Do you want to work 2-3 days a week to enjoy the mountain lifestyle?
● Are you a doc who loves discussing total health and wellness with patients?
● Do you have mentoring capabilities to help younger doctors become proficient in treatment planning, efficient in restorative services, and making sound decisions with patient care?
● Are you humble and growth-minded and excited at the opportunity to collaborate with multiple doctors to offer patients the very best care?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, WE WANT TO MEET YOU! Our office is known for exceptional customer service and offering all services in modern and high-tech facilities. We are a group of doctors and team members who collaborate with the mission to provide the VERY BEST in patient care and services.
The qualifications for this position are as follows:
● Have at least 2 years of experience in general practice
● Experience in most disciplines of dentistry
● Humility to work well with other doctors and collaborate often
● Growth-oriented and flexible in technology, supplies, and systems
● Truly enjoy patient care
● LOVE the mountain lifestyle
Please email the following:
● Cover letter explaining how you fulfill the above requirements, how your values align with ours, your salary expectations, and any non-negotiables
● Current CV
● Your last book/podcast you consumed and absolutely LOVED (our offices are obsessed with growth)
We look forward to meeting you!
Schedule: 2-4 days per week
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 – $400,000.00 per year
Ready to Join the team?
If you think you're a good fit for our team, please send your resume and a cover letter to mount[email protected] and we'll contact you shortly after.