New Dental Patient Resources
Our Office is Accepting New Patients
Your First Dental Visit at Avon Dental
We take our time on your first appointment to properly diagnose any immediate dental issues, go through your past dental and medical history, and develop a treatment strategy for your optimal oral health. Your initial consultation also involves an examination and a discussion of your available treatment options. In order to build long-lasting patient relationships, Avon Dental places a high priority on offering high-quality dental care, outstanding customer service, and a relaxed environment. We view your initial visit as the beginning of a close relationship with you. By clicking the link below, you can make an appointment with us!
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms.
- Any x-rays that were taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions, including past surgeries.
- Dental insurance card, if you are covered and paying through insurance.
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible. We accept most insurance providers and third-party payment alternatives for those without insurance.Insurance and Payment Information